Home Care and Elder Care Services in Massachusetts
- Boston and Metrowest
- North Shore
- South Shore and Cape Cod
Home Care Services
- Our services include personal care, companionship, medication reminders, local transportation, and related tasks.
- We provide an industry-leading communications system that includes online daily reports and photos on a private, secure, family web portal.
- We provide high quality in-home care, and our unique approach has gained national recognition.
Contact us today to arrange service for your family.
Caring Companion Home Care provides a homecare caregiver to families needing senior home health care or companions for the elderly throughout the greater Boston Massachusetts area.
For information on additional senior home health aide and companion services in your area, click the town nearest you.
Caring Companions Home Care is family-owned home care agency dedicated to improving the lives of seniors. Providing reliable, flexible in-home care services to keep your family safe and comfortable in the home they love. We serve families in the greater Boston, Massachusetts area.
Because we are committed to delivering the highest level of service, we developed a nationally-recognized web-based home care communications system. Our home care companions in your loved one's home update a private, secure, family web portal — a “window into the living room” with photos, activity logs, and daily reports. Home care reports you can review on your own time to be sure your loved ones get the care they deserve.
Caring Companion Home Care found someone who cares for her the way I do.
If you are concerned about the safety of a loved one, a good, objective, list of criteria to determine the safety of elders living alone has been published by Profs Hall, Bossen, and Specht at the University of Iowa. This can help you start to determine whether your loved one may need help to continue living in the residence of his or her choice.
Recent Blog Posts
- Dr Robert Stern Speaks on Alzheimer's Disease at Concord Council on Aging
- Reassuring Elders in Emergencies
- Al Armenti, Local Hero: Doing Well, Doing Good
- Deborah Bier Selected to Deliver National Webinar Sponsored by Home Care Association of America
- Emerson Hospital (Concord MA) Fall Prevention Workshop Mon Apr 8 9:30AM
- NPR: Alzheimer's Deaths Increased 68% in Last Decade
Dad's lost? There's an app for that!
Our custom app tracks iPhone/Android-toting seniors at risk of getting lost. Call for details!